Re: Proposition to package gnatgpr and adadesigner for Debian

On 04/06/2012 01:40 PM, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> David SAUVAGE - AdaLabs Ltd <david.sauvage@adalabs.com> writes:
>> The issue is that libgnat* contain some data at library level that are
>> used to parse gpr files, but also used to process ASIS. In the
>> adadesigner case, both are done at the same time, and there were
>> conflicts.
>
> "Conflicts"?  Are you trying to suggest that libgnatvsn and libgnatprj
> are somehow incompatible and cannot be both used at the same time?

No I am talking about a internal data defined at library level see
Hash_Table in namet.adb for example.

Those internal data are used when loading a gpr file and when processing
ASIS. and behaviour is erroneous if you do both at the same time ...

--
David SAUVAGE

Software Agile Architect, Director
AdaLabs Ltd - Mauritius