Re: Old Debian and Starting A Service

Yes, that's the problem we are all having - all of us that want just
CLI - are having.

No networking after installation.

That's why I recommended Vinux Debian CLI - but it will not install
for you for some reason. It works on my computers.
I even have it working on a USB stick with Ventoy.  Ventoy is easy,
you just copy the iso into the empty folder named "Ventoy" and those
iso's will boot.  I have no idea though if it's accessible because I
look at the screen.

RGDS,
David