From: K0LNY
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2023 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: Old Debian and Starting A Service

Here's the trouble with a current Debian,
I go through steps 1, 2, and 3, the latter being the keyboard selection.
Then, at that point, it tells me that it cannot find the installation media.
Really?
It booted to it!
So I try option 6, which is search for media, and it cannot find it.
I go into option 7, and elevate the install to medium, and try 6 again, and it can't find the installation media.
So what do I do then?
Thanks for any help.

Glenn