Re: changing the scheduling and niceness of espeakup and related processes

Hi, Yes I am using the latest Bullseye version from your repository.  Is there a way to cat a file or run a program before catting the file so that the line numbers can be written?  The file stops speaking after the text perl itself under the section dynamic loading.  When I ran nano -w INSTALL and pressed control C after searching for the dynamic loading I got line number 522 and it said it was at %19.  Is this anymore helpful?  Nick Gawronski