Re: changing the scheduling and niceness of espeakup and related processes

Hi, Yes it is both choppy speech and speakup reviewing commands being very slow to respond and yes I get the freezing of speech if lots of text is sent to the espeakup process like when catting a long document.  Where in the service do I need to add the nice value?  Nick Gawronski