Re: changing the scheduling and niceness of espeakup and related processes

Hello,

Nick Gawronski wrote:
> In the Bullseye packages of espeakup and espeak-ng with the english
> voice

Which version do you have *exactly*? Your mail quoted my repo

https://people.debian.org/~sthibault/tmp/bullseye

did you install that?

> if you download the perl sources package and cat the INSTALL file the
> file stops speaking some of the way down. I am not sure how far from the
> end of the file it stops speaking

"some" is not precise enough for me to do anything about this report. Is
that after a hundred lines, a thousand lines, ten thousand lines, a
million lines? I tried to cat a file, I stopped listening after 500
lines were properly read, I don't even know whether that means I wasn't
able to reproduce the issue, or whether that means I wasn't patient
enough...