RE: editing files using VIM on remote server

Hi John,

I don’t have any intention to disobey the mailing list.

I don’t think my issue is specific to Cent OS.

This  happens to me on ubuntu as well with IBM PPC64 bit architecture.

Is there a general mailing list for Linux?

where I can ask my question.

It’s been a month that I’ve been trying to figure out the issue, but I’m just having a bad time fixing it.

thanks everyone for their help.

Best wishes

Sent from Mail for Windows