Re: Fenrir 1.9.2 Released

I would be happy to help. I'll be on IRC tomorrow.

Devin Prater

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 2:09 PM -0500, <chrys@linux-a11y.org> wrote:

Howdy Devin,

Ok thanks for the info :).  Like noticed i do what i can :)..
You own an mac?this is interesting to me sine fenrir should run on mac
in pty mode as well.
Sadly i dont own an mac. But i want to wire up fenrir for mac. I
wonder if you would help me to wire up fenrir for mac?
I will fix needed issues but i need ia tester here :). It should also
run on windows what i do not own ( of course on cli only)

Cheers chrys

Zitat von Devin Prater :