Re: Fenrir 1.9.2 Released

Howdy John,

For my initial work i created an debug braille driver what just prints the showhn text to stdout. I will take a look at your link. The initial brltty driver works i tested it with storm dragon. He had a braille device. But its verry unpractical to not be able to verify your own code after doing some changes :). With the debug driver i will not be able to emulate braille input. But fenrir is able by design to bind commands to any shortcut also to keyboard what may help as well :).

I will fore sure do what i can ;). But help is very welcome to make a perfect job to wire up an best possible result to all :). But foor example devins attribute stuff ; i dont know what attributes have an braille eqvivalent and how they look like. Do they depend on the used braille table? (Just an example of many questions i have)

Thanks for your links i will investigate.

Cheers chrys