Re: Debian accessibility settings

Hello,

michael caron couturier, on ven. 16 mars 2018 01:11:35 -0400, wrote:
> Minimal iso is worthless for an accessibility user and you would break
> the purpose of it by adding accessibility, it's clay to build from
> with the only bare minimum.

Well, "bare minimum" does not mean "inaccessible", really. The non-gtk
mini.iso does include braille support, just like other non-gtk images.
The gtk mini.iso does include speech support because just like other gtk
images, gtk already takes a lot of space anyway.

"mini" does not mean "minimum at all costs". It means "minimal set to
install Debian, everything that can be downloaded is not included".

> Adding the packages later didn't fixed the issue since there's a
> configuration (dotfiles) that manage accessibility.

Yes.  Thus why I pointed you several times to the
http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility page which does contain the
configuration needed to enable accessibility.  If something is missing,
then we need a more precise report of what you did exactly, because as
far as we know they just work.