Re: Debian accessibility settings

Skip since you obviously don't understand ...

There's no accessibility in the mini iso, I would have used it,
installed gnome-orca and brltty don't add accessibility options.

Yes I build a distro slowly, I have an interface for colorblinds
tested ready to pack but to fix accessibility for real on Linux I have
to create a distro in a proper way so I can't simply join Debian team,
I will later push my changes however.

--
Michaël Caron Couturier