Re: Debian accessibility settings

Le 15/03/2018 à 16:47, michael caron couturier a écrit :
Yes I build a distro slowly, I have an interface for colorblinds
tested ready to pack but to fix accessibility for real on Linux I have
to create a distro in a proper way so I can't simply join Debian team,
I will later push my changes however.

What do you need for color blind users exactly? We've the color filter module available on Compiz 0.9 from the Debian repository that provides color scheme for diff rents needs of colorblindness.

Best regards,
Alex.