Re: Debian accessibility settings

Man could you do what was asked ?

I wanted to know the config not touch the documentation, accessibility
isn't on the mini iso, I installed anyway cause I have to start there,
there's no point to add accessibility to this minimal iso anyway, it
won't fit the purpose but  someone building up from it could need to
know how the accessibility stack is build on Debian ...

--
Michaël Caron Couturier