Re: Debian accessibility settings

michael caron couturier, on jeu. 15 mars 2018 11:47:37 -0400, wrote:
> Skip since you obviously don't understand ...

Well, if I can't understand, it will be hard for you to get any answer,
so we need to discuss so I can understand.

> There's no accessibility in the mini iso, I would have used it,

The mini iso doesn't have any .deb package *at all*, so it just can not
have any impact on what is installed or not in the eventual system.
netinst does include some packages, but no gui package at all, so it
should not make a difference.

If there *is* a difference (which is not supposed to happen, and thus
there would be a bug to be fixed), then please tell exactly how you
installed with mini.iso and with netinst, so we can reproduce the issue
and fix it, because for all we know it is working, but as soon as you
don't pick up default options, there might be bugs which we have not met
simply because we can not test all possible options combinations.

> installed gnome-orca and brltty don't add accessibility options.

Do you mean that after installing with mini.iso, gnome-orca and
brltty were not installed (had you selected the MATE task item in the
installer, or installed MATE afterwards?), and that even with installing
gnome-orca brltty afterwards, there was still no accessibility option
shown in the interface?