Re: Using Orca in KDE

tomohiro.
I installed me with the installer of the KDE version,
Because a sound guide encountered the installation, I succeeded,After
installation, there is not any guide.
What kind of measures are there?
The Braille display has nothing.

(2014/04/06 22:55), Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 06-04-14 15:27, Odd Martin Baanrud wrote:
>> Hello Paul,
>>
>> On 06 Apr 2014, at 10:10, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>>> - Why did you install qt-at-spi (I would assume all necessary
>>> dependencies are pulled in automatically when you install orca (package
>>> gnome-orca)
>>
>> I installed the qt-at-spi package, because it didn?t get installed
durring the system installation, even I was using the KDE version of the
installer with accessibility enabled.

>>> ?
>>> - Which documentation exactly are you referring to?
>> Both the README file for the qt-at-spi package and the Orca-section
on the Debian accessibility wiki.

>>> - What happens (and thus, what doesn't work as expected)?
>>
>> I have not tried anything yet, since a few things needs to be done
first, and I don?t know where to do them.