Re: Using Orca in KDE

Hello Paul,

On 06 Apr 2014, at 10:10, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:

> - Why did you install qt-at-spi (I would assume all necessary
> dependencies are pulled in automatically when you install orca (package
> gnome-orca)

I installed the qt-at-spi package, because it didn’t get installed durring the system installation, even I was using the KDE version of the installer with accessibility enabled.

> ?
> - Which documentation exactly are you referring to?
Both the README file for the qt-at-spi package and the Orca-section on the Debian accessibility wiki.

> - What happens (and thus, what doesn't work as expected)?

I have not tried anything yet, since a few things needs to be done first, and I don’t know where to do them.

Regards, Martin