Re: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Hi.  Not sure how to resolve this.  If the debian package updates to the latest git,
it won't matter since the binary pico module won't be included because of license.
If the speech-dispatcher maintainer creates a contrib package containing the pico module, that would be best.
You can try building the latest git and see if your problem with the generic module is fixed.
If so, then it would be worth filing a bug asking the speech-dispatcher maintainer to update their package.

          Kenny