Re: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <mengualjeanphi@free.fr> wrote:
> Actually I did a last test. Here's the speech-dispatcher's log:
> http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu (contains espeak-pico.log and
> speech-dispatcher.log). In my opinion it shows that the program runs
> properly, but there's a problem with pico module. What do you think?
> Should I report bug?

It appears you are using the generic module rather than the Pico module.

There is a Pico module in the Git repository of Speech-Dispatcher. I would
suggest upgrading your Speech-Dispatcher to the latest code and testing the
Pico module. I don't think Speech-Dispatcher maintainers would be interested
in bug reports from an old version that requires you to use the generic module
as a work-around.