Re: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Hi,

You're right for upstream. But what about Debian? In my opinion there're
2 approaches: of course, I can make things work building git release of
spd. But it doesn't fix the Debian problem. So maybe it's better to
solve the bug in the Debian package, or upgrading the Debian package to
the latest git release, so that the problem is fixed in Debian for the
distro, and not only for me, advanced or power users.

What do you think of this? My question is more about Debian strategy
than for myself, because yes I can build but is it interesting for a
distro?

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL