Re: RFS: eviacam

Hi Cesar,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:16:08AM +0200, Cesar Mauri wrote:
> Thanks Kilian for your feedback which helped me to improve the
> package. I've updated and uploaded it again to the mentors site. The
> package appears to be lintian clean.

Thanks for your work!

I see however some LGPL undocumented in debian/copyright. Moreover you may
want to explain about why the SUID bit is required on eviacamloader in some
README.Debian or so and move the SUID bit setting including creating a
group to postinst so that you limit the impact to an acceptable minimum.
Having an open root access for everybody on a system is quite a bit
too generous IMHO.

Moreover you can release 1.5.2 on sf.net and update the latest pointer too
so that debian/watch will work ok.

Please ping me again once these are fixed.

--
Best regards,
Kilian