Re: Orca update

Hi Mario @all,
I have switched away from at-spi 1 on my gentoo machine few months ago
because of issues with gsettings and gnome-panel from the
gnome 2.32 version.

The current status of at-spi2 and orca isn't so bad in my opinion.
Most of the bugs are there due to caching in at-spi which were added
some months ago to speed up the cat-spi2core etc.

In my opinion at-spi2, at-spi2atk and pyatspi should enter sid as soon
as possible.

BTW. the a11y of orca in squeeze has some problems and I described
there two weeks ago.
I would recommend to ad orca-2.32 to squeeze using the debian-backport
repo.

HTH.
Halim