can't install squeeze with el80s Braille-Display

Hi ALL,
This week I tried to Install squeeze (amd64) using a Papenmeier el80s
Brailledisplay.
The netinst-cd boots but no braille output comes up :-(.

Today I did the following:
1. Started my machine with grml64 live-cd which has a working brltty
(also amd64).
2. I used kvm and the debian squeeze netinst iso to install squeeze on my
hard disk.

3. Botted the installed squeeze and brltty works fine :-).

It seems the netinst iso must have a broken version of brltty which
doesn't work with the el80s.

It would be nice to fix this Problem :-).
Thx.
halim