Re: Activation of Speech Dispatcher under squeeze

tags 586753 + upstream fixed-upstream
fixed 586753 0.7.1~0
thanks

Hynek Hanke, le Thu 23 Sep 2010 14:52:47 +0200, a écrit :
> On 20.9.2010 18:05, Kenny Hitt wrote:
> >I have reported the issue to the speech-dispatcher maintainer, but it
> >hasn't been resolved.
> >http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=586753
>
> The upstream 0.7.1 release fixes the issues from this bug report,

Ok, marking as such.

> but is not yet available in Debian.

It is now in experimental.

> To my knowledge, the version 0.7 works in Debian too, if used with the
> default settings.

Confirmed by Kenny's followup: after he dropped his settings he only got
the pulseaudio connection issue.

> It has troubles with non-default settings of the communication method.

Understood, thanks for the details.