Re: Activation of Speech Dispatcher under squeeze

Kenny Hitt, le Mon 20 Sep 2010 11:05:22 -0500, a écrit :
> I tried to make the priority higher than important to prevent it from
> moving into Squeeze, but the system wouldn't allow me to file it as
> anything more than important.

Yes, that's a reportbug beginner-feature: by default it doesn't allow
this, because beginners tend not to read documentation and realize that
"serious"/"grave" is not for bugs that common language would call
"serious"/"grave" for them.

> I switched to gnome-speech for speech output in Orca and spent the last few months on other projects.

Thanks for reporting it still!