Activation of Speech Dispatcher under squeeze

Hi everybody,

I'd like to use Speech Dispatcher under Debian squeeze.

After the installation of the packages speech-dispatcher and python-speechd I changed the configuration so the spd will be started when the computer is booted and the communication goes via inet_socket. I stopped the speech-dispatcher and triedd a test with the following commands:

root@debian:~# invoke-rc.d speech-dispatcher start
Starting Speech Dispatcher: speech-dispatcher[Sun Sep 19 21:53:48 2010 : 716215] speechd: Speech Dispatcher 0.7 starting
.
root@debian:~# spd-say test
client: Speech Dispatcher failed to open: No such file or directory
root@debian:~# speech-dispatcher -version
speech-dispatcher 0.7
Copyright (C) 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 Brailcom, o.p.s.
Speech Dispatcher comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of Speech Dispatcher
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.
root@debian:~#

The result is the same, if I activate communication via unix_socket.

Thank you in Advance for your help.

Simon