Re: Activation of Speech Dispatcher under squeeze

Hi.  I was afraid of this.  The speech-dispatcher 0.7 package doesn't work correctly.
In my opinion, it sould never have been allowed to move to Squeeze.
I have reported the issue to the speech-dispatcher maintainer, but it hasn't been resolved.

I'm sure that's my fault since I became busy after I filed the bug.  I tried to make
the priority higher than important to prevent it from moving into Squeeze, but the system wouldn't allow me to file it as anything more than important.

I switched to gnome-speech for speech output in Orca and spent the last few months on other projects.

          Kenny