Re: Etch with braille support?

Hi Samuel

Thank's for your reply.

> There is no need for a special kernel for brltty. Passing
> brltty=parameters is needed for serial devices, but for usb devices
> you will just need to boot with the cdrom :)

I thought for the use of BRLTTY the framebuffer hasn't to be active.
linux26 debian-installer/framebuffer=false
Or is this only the case for the Sarge-Installer?

What do you have to do to install BRLTTY and that it gets started if you
restart the computer?

I though a few adjustments at the installer would be necessary.

Would it be possible to adapt an official CD for the instalation of
Sarge? If yes, I would be grateful if you could send me any
instructions. I would provide the CD at my server so others can download
it from there.

Kind regards

Simon