Etch with braille support?

Hello Samuel,

I've downloaded the unofficial CD for the sarge network instalation from
http://brl.thefreecat.org/mini-sarge.iso.

At the boot prompt I entered the following: install brltty=ht,ttyS0,ge

The instalation went off without any problems and when I rebooted the
computer BRLTTY was started automatically.

Etch was installed but not sarge. Is this intentional?

In my opinion it would be genial if the braille support could be
admitted into the official CD's.

The kernel could be called 'blind' for example.

Is the support of braille displays assigned in the official release? If
not, which reasons are against it?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Simon