Re: adapt learning / Re: New Debian Academy announcement among the community

On 20/03/2021 07:13, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [as discussed on irc]
>
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 12:12:46PM +0000, Sam Howell wrote:
>>
>> I've now added my availability to the Sandstorm doc. Maybe in this doc we could
>> also pitch ideas for areas of discussion for the meeting. For example, something
>> I'd love to look into is hosting an official Debian Academy Adapt instance. I've
>> provided an example of Adapt courses on the LMS.
>>
>> If we all had access to an Adapt instance (which I have experience setting up),
>> members could simply go to the site and create courses, export them easily,
>> import them into the LMS etc. It's pretty much what I do for my day job.
>>
>> I could also provide training and support for Adapt course authoring, theme
>> development, instructional design and general elearning tips, suggestions etc.
>
> So, for the record, that's https://www.adaptlearning.org/ , sources at
> https://github.com/adaptlearning javascript with grunt; currently work is being
> done to move away from Grunt.
>
> Bye,
>
> Joost

Hi Joost!

How are you doing? :) Thanks a lot for sharing the Adapt website and
GitHub project page. I have visited them and read some stuff. It looks
interesting and useful. Let's see how Adapt could help to the course
creators in Debian Academy,

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than