Re: New Debian Academy announcement among the community

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your opinion about the IRC meetings. I think we could use in
the meantime our Sandstorm site to start some schedule proposals. I
suggest to have the meetings once a week or every two weeks. What do you
think?

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than