New Debian Academy announcement among the community

Hi,

Having a conversation today at IRC with zleap and reading the last
messages of other members of the team, I was thinking it could be a good
idea to make a new announcement about Debian Academy among some Debian
mailing lists or write something together to be published in a Debian
News announcement with the help of the Debian Publicity Team, in case
more people would like to take advantage of the platform to create a
course or also with technical help in Moodle. We can start drafting
something about the Debian Academy announcement in our Sandstorm:

https://storm.debian.net/shared/jvdrY9rsw8SIF9FcgDtHxZsBWZHGJWh2xLIZqa3Wj1j

I have started the draft at the bottom of the Sandstorm content:

Debian Academy new anouncement through Debian Publicity Team and Debian
News inviting to create courses and helping in our Moodle platform
### Invitation body text
Have you ever thought teaching something about Debian development or
something else in benefit of our wonderful community? Debian Academy is
ready! We invite to anyone to create a course or help in our E-learning
platform with moodle:
 https://wiki.debian.org/DebianAcademy
 https://academy.debian.net/my/
### Invitation body text

The final text could be shared with the Debian Publicity Team in their
repository:
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/-/tree/master/content/2020

Those who can, please participate in the drafting of the invitation in
the Sandstorm to make it the best possible content,

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than