Re: "BUG: soft lockup" on A1200; was: Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-20

Hi Charlie,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 2:36 PM Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
<charlie@scenergy.dfmk.hu> wrote:
> (BTW, if any kernel developer wants to take a look, I can make the A1200
> or the A4000 remotely accessible, via a Raspberry Pi. Serial console, and
> hardware-reset for the Amiga via RPi GPIO. On boot it would just fetch a
> new kernel from the RPi (from AmigaOS), before trying to boot it. So if
> anyone feels like debugging this, it's there. We've done this before for
> debugging the MorphOS kernel on the same hardware, worked quite well.)

Just wondering: how do you reset the A4000 remotely?
By pulling the keyboard clockline low? By controlling power?
Anything else?

Thanks!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert