Re: Using Debian funds to support a gcc development task

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 1:14 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> Having said that, I'm going to unsubscribe from this list now as I realize
> that what we do in Debian Ports is still not considered useful many others,
> so I think it's not possible to find an agreement.

To be clear, I think the work that folks are doing on the unofficial
Debian ports is valuable and important and that the m68k GCC task is a
good idea. I only dislike using Debian funds to pay people for their
time. I think that crowdfunding the m68k GCC task could work.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise