Re: Using Debian funds to support a gcc development task

I'm a bit concerned about your argumentation style in this thread.  It
feels to me a lot like you're saying that people are wrong simply
because they are disagreeing with you.  In future discussions, I'd
recommend finding a way of having the discussion that acknowledges
disagreement and is more focused on understanding positions than judging
them or persuading others.

Regardless, I think you have your answer.
Absent the appearance of significant new support, there is not
sufficient interest in spending Debian funds on m68k gcc development.

--Sam