Re: m68kboot

Hello!

On 4/4/19 1:53 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Sure, but I thought that Debian policy requires everything in main
> to be compiled from sources and those sources to be in repos,
> including the toolchains used to build the binaries in the packages?

m68k-specific code is not landing in Debian's main archive anyway, so
we don't have any problems with that.

But I thought you are not booting Debian anyway but a heavily trimmed
down Linux kernel with a small busybox. A stock Debian doesn't boot
with just 14 MiB of RAM anyway.

Maybe I missed what your intentions with this projects are?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz