Re: m68k kernel under Hatari (was: Current kernel for Atari Falcon install?)

Hi Eero,

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 1:06 AM Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi> wrote:
> And ataboot & bootstra.prg programs sources?  There's something
> I'd like to check about LILO memory area config setups.

The Debian sources at
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/pool/main/m/m68kboot/
seem to match the latest CVS version.

The CVS server no longer exists. I forgot if we already have a public
copy of m68kboot.git. If we don't, I can push mine to github.

OK, found https://people.debian.org/~cts/m68kboot.git/, but it seems
it was forked in 2000, while my copy has CVS commits until 2004.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds