Re: Please giveback rrdtool + questions on vs92

Hi Jean-Michel!

Yes, I’ll give the package back and, yes, all m68k buildds are currently emulators.

This is very unlikely to be a bug in rrdtool, but rather qemu or the toolchain.

I will have to compare earlier build log timestamps with the history of the qemu updates I made as well as the updates made to the toolchain.

Adrian