Re: Log for attempted build of encfs_1.8.1-2 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Eduard Bloch dixit:

>Do you really expect me to hunt ghost bugs and identify the exact range
>of boost versions that did have problems (espcially those which

No, but I do expect you to add a versioned B-D on at least the
major version your configure script requires.

>Seriously? Or maybe you try to just sync your set of BASE libraries
>(like boost) to at least Jessie level?

We’re waiting on the boost maintainer to acknowledge our patches.

> and that is what counts.

That’s wrong.

tg@ara5:~ $ apt-cache policy libboost-serialization-dev
libboost-serialization-dev:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1.49.0.1
  Version table:
     1.49.0.1 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports/ unstable/main m68k Packages
tg@ara5:~ $ apt-cache policy libboost-serialization1.49-dev
libboost-serialization1.49-dev:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1.49.0-4+b1
  Version table:
     1.49.0-4+b1 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports/ unstable/main m68k Packages

Incidentally, both are in unstable, not even unreleased – packages
in the unreleased distribution don’t show up on packages.d.o but
are used.

@other m68k porters: time to prod the boost people again, maybe?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“The final straw, to be honest, was probably my amazement at the volume of
petty, peevish whingeing certain of your peers are prone to dish out on