Re: Partitioning Atari Falcon in order to run linux/m68k

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 12:06 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> On 12/25/2013 11:51 PM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>> Stefan Niestegge dixit:
>>
>>> Thanks to the kernel i got from Geert, i do now have network support
>>> on my NetUSBee, too.
>>
>> Wonderful! As soon as this hits the vanilla kernels, we will
>> have this in the Debian kernel as well (if .config changes are
>> required DO PING ME so I can submit that to the Debian Linux
>> kernel maintainers – or do that yourself).
>
> There are also the newly resurrected drivers for the Blizzard SCSI
> controller and the X-Surf100 by Michael Karcher which need to be
> merged upstream :).

Hint: it would be nice if the authors would submit them to the rightmailing
lists, so the appropriate maintainers can apply them. I don't go over SCSI
and Ethernet.

scripts/get_maintainer.pl <file>.patch

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert