Re: Partitioning Atari Falcon in order to run linux/m68k

Am 26.12.2013 um 00:06 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:

> There are also the newly resurrected drivers for the Blizzard SCSI
> controller and the X-Surf100 by Michael Karcher which need to be
> merged upstream :).

Yeah, the NCR SCSI driver seems quite stable without serious problems. At least I haven't discovered any except the ones I already reported.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc