Re: Linux kernel 3.2.0-3-amiga misses Cyberstorm 1 SCSI

Christian,
On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 05:48:45PM +1300, schmitz wrote:
Ingo,
Someone has to provide the patches in the first place. I remember
looking into what would be required to port the CS driver(s) to
the ESP core driver and it did not appear to be terribly
complicated. That project got shelved when RL got a bit too busy,
though.
Seems I misremembered - that was for the Blizzard 2060 driver (one
of Christian's Amigas has such a card). The two should be similar
enough to restart from there.

Yes, please, I think thats what stopped me from upgrading aahz (A2k). I still have a mail from last year July in my inbox from Geert, where he
said the same thing, it should be very easy. Unfortunately I did not get to
play with it yet, all these falling leaves drive me crazy... and the
computer "museum" is still full of unpacked boxes. I still hope that one day
(on your next visit?) all machines will be ready to use.

On that note - can you test another iteration of the EtherNAT USB driver for me? The interrupt enable/disable muste have been broken in the last tests we ran.

Not that it makes much of a difference on my hardware, but I suspect the interrupt is broken on that one anyway.

Cheers,