Re: Needs-Build: 4833

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

> Yeah, of course, but it seems that some packages are missing as well in the
> chroot, so I gave building on the host itself a try.

Probably because you cannot debootstrap from “unstable” alone.
It is almost certainly easiest to start from the chroot tarball
I made: https://pfau.mirbsd.org/~tg/pub/base.cow-m68k-20120420.tgz
(add .sig for a detached PGP signature)

By the way, please don’t build src:gcc-4.6 unmodified, as we
have patches that need to be included after the unfreeze.
(Though, I guess, the patches need to be shoved on gcc-4.7
eventually.)

> Just a start. Especially because Arrakis & Vivaldi suffers from broken PS/2
> modules. adb from the IRC channel is going to send me 4x 32 MB SIMMs (2x FPM,
> 2x EDO).

Ah okay. My only 32 MiB PS/2 SIMMs are in active use on my
central server. I might have some 16 MiB modules, though.
(They were really expensive in their time… but apparently,
they were worth it, considering they still work…)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]