Re: Needs-Build: 4833

(If you write in quoted-printable or base64 instead of 8bit,
the broken Debian mail servers have no reason to trash mails
when sending them to me. Just a note.)

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

>> Mhm. I havenb> either, and I still believe we have a problem with threads
>> and/or locks/waits/whatever.
>
> When building or when running packages/software?

See the Qt thread and at least one other. Java™ too, I believe.

> If there's time left for more packages, then it's ok to built more, of course.

Right, that’s what I mean. We shouldn’t categorically say
that m68k wasn’t capable of building the full archive, though
the “in time” and “with only 2 buildds” of the release arches
almost certainly won’t go ☺

>> On that note, waldi requests that someone clean up the
>> m68k kernel config as itb> entirely otherwise; I referred him to this list
>> too, but
>> while writing I thought Ib

> Uhm? You mean /boot/config-* stuff?

No.

> The kernel config?

Yes. (The one in src:linux, not the one generated from that.)

> Why?

Ask the debian-kernel team. I am just relaying a request gotten
via the “kurzer Dienstweg” (social IRC channel we share).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<Natureshadow> Dann mach ich git annex copy --to shore und fertig ist das
<Natureshadow> das ist ja viel cooler als ownCloud ...