Re: Needs-Build: 4833

(on the off chance this actually makes it through to Thorsten)

Thorsten Glaser wrote:
On that note, waldi requests that someone clean up the
m68k kernel config as it’s in danger of being removed
entirely otherwise; I referred him to this list too, but
while writing I thought I’d better remark this.

What is the problem with the m68k kernel config? Some machine configs not building? Support code not accepted into mainstream kernel.org kernels?

(What is the status of the Atari ethernet drivers in your tree, Geert? What needs to be done to get them submitted upstream?)

Cheers,