test suites, was Re: status report (intermediate)

Thanks for the update. This is great progress. I appreciate all your
effort!

Regarding test suites; you are right that they are pointless if no-one
looks at the results. But if m68k build logs were (once again) made
available at <http://buildd.debian.org/> then there would be an argument
for enabling tests. (Though perhaps it is best if some build machines skip
tests?)

I imagine that pressure for faster turn-around might cause a release
architecture (like hppa) to disable them, but this would not apply to us(?)

Finn