Re: gcc-4.4 4.4.5-5+m68k.1 (was Re: status report (intermediate))

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> Dixi quod…
>
> >>gcc
> >
> >Planning to do that this weekend.
>
> Since I have rebuilt its dependencies (mpfr4, gmp, ppl (took ages!),
> binNMU for cloog-ppl) I decided to start. Please review this:
> https://www.freewrt.org/~tg/debs68k/notyet/gcc-4.4/gcc-4.4_4.4.5-5+m68k.1.debdiff
>
> This contains Finn’s fix attempt for pr46179

> > +# XXX needs to be regression tested on coldfire

It needs to be regression tested on anything (coldfire or 68xxx). I'm not
able to do that at present, and the tests will take a long time to execute
when I do get to it. But I must do so before the patch can be submitted
for review. And I must submit it because the bug affects all branches.

> and the backported patch for pr37053, mostly. Will try to compile this.

Can you also add the fix for PR39531?
http://gcc.gnu.org/git/?p=gcc.git;a=commitdiff;h=f422081b5615ce3dc436377be3ce7da04b8fbc52

Thanks.

Finn