Re: Centris 650: buildd candidate?

Hi,

We actually still have a quadra 650 in the buildd rotation (if q650 is
back up anyway).

It was back up, but stopped responding to ssh (root disk full is my guess). It's been difficult to revive as the 2.6 kernel I have has no keyboard driver (can someone post a kernel with working keyboard driver, SCSI and Sonic ethernet for the local admin to try?).

Disk speed (PIO) is dog slow but PDMA may help a lot there. Good enough for the light build stuff at any rate.