Centris 650: buildd candidate?

I recently hauled a couple carloads of computer junk away from my old
college, ranging from 68030 macs to Athlon 1700XP+ systems, plus WiFi
gear and lots of other stuff.  One of the things I received was a
Centris 650, which is a 25MHz 68040.  The CPU speed isn't all that
great, but it does have 4 72-pin SIMM sockets and I was able to get it
up to 136M, which is pretty good for a machine of this age.  I have a 9G
SCSI drive with a 50-pin connector.  The guy from the college said they
had lots of trouble with those 9G IBM drives, so I don't know if it's
any good or not, but should be useful if it works.

I know we're low on build machines.  Would this machine be of any use?
Or would it be better for me to help test the installer?  I'd really
love to help Debian M68K remain alive.  I'm not a kernel hacker at this
point, but I have a lot of old 68K Macs of various sorts, and I could
help test software, and probably run a buildd given a little help
getting it set up and figuring out what needs to be done to make it
accessible through my firewall.  Or if there's someone else in the US
who thinks they could better run it as a buildd, I could probably be
talked into giving this machine away.

Maybe I should just install Debian on it and run popcon so people can
see that somebody actually uses Debian M68K.

Give me some ideas guys, what should I do with this machine?

JCE