Re: Washi

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 08:17:42AM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> I'd say we're hurting pretty badly overall. hobbes and garkin, our other
> two falcons, are both still down. a4000t seems to be gone for good. q650
> doesn't seem to be buildding any more. Attrition is getting to us.
> Further, we could probably use a box running experimental and security
> was willing to support us for etch if we could run against a different
> w-b. (I'm starting to think patching buildd to handle different wb
> hosts would be the way to go there.)

Would it help to have someone setup another system? I have a couple
systems I could leave running all the time, but I don't have a
static IP here. I'm sure that would make things more difficult. My
best m68k system is probably my Mac Q840AV (40MHz '040, 64M RAM)
although I don't have anything installed on it at the moment. Let
me know if getting it running and on the net would help. Someone
else would probably need to help with the buildd setup. I could
NFS export some space from another system for any disk needs. It
couldn't be much slower than the current SCSI driver that doesn't
support the DMA hardware yet.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com