Washi

Hello all,

Washi will be killed on Sunday (2 days from now). It will not be made available again for the immediate future and even shortly after as I want to run MiNT on it again so I can help with the native OS atari community again. I will let you know if I decide to run debian on it again for a buildd.

Out of curiosity, how strapped are you guys for buildd's? Can you handle the loss or does this really screw you? I may be able to setup 4 dual xeon aranym buildd's. I just need the real falcon for myself.

Thanks,
Mark